Made a acronym, don't know what it stands for

Started by RatioFitness, May 13, 2011 · 11 Replies · 2,412 Views

RatioFitness

I recently made myself a program that I wrote down on a spreadsheet. For one of my exercises, I made an acronym, "DCC." Now I don't remember what it stands for. LOL!!!

Anyone else done this before? Anyone have any idea what I might of been talking about????

Michael Traynor

A couple of weeks ago the Pastor of my church called ms up as he was trying to remember a song, he couldn't remember the tune or any of the words. I think it was only after he said that out loud that he realised he had called me up to see if I could read his mind.

Sadly I wasn't then and am still not able to read people's minds :/

Any other clues what type of program? Was it weightlifting or gymnastics or another type?

RatioFitness

It's gymnastics. I know it's something to do with abs.

Scott Malin

Off the top of my head, the only "D" exercises for GB are Dips and Deck Squats. Could you give us the rest of the said workout? The context might help in figuring it out.

Breaks--that is a great story :)

RatioFitness

It's combined with a front lever in a workout like this:

Back lever + multiplanar pull

Planche + multiplanar push

Front lever + DCC

LOL. I can't believe I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. Seriously, I can't remember what I wanted to do there!

Newguy

Uhh, its the roman numeral for 700 :)

Bah! You aren't a mind reader breaks??? Geez, just when you had all our hopes up!

Tarun Suri

Dorsal ... Combined ... Core ... :?:

Can't really see the link yet.

Brendan Coad

double clap crunches! :P

John Sapinoso

D>C>C FIG code strength connection series!

RatioFitness

Downward cable chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crabtree

Decline crunches

John Sapinoso

deadly concentration curls?