Sweet potatoes

Started by patty1, May 10, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,693 Views

patty1

Hi

New to this forum, been reading with interest all the great threads on the nutrition side of things for a while now, some great info on here!

I have a question regarding sweet potatoes, and consuming them can cause blurred vision.

I recall reading in a post from Slizzardman about this, but can’t find the thread.

Anyone experience this? Any links to info about this would be good.

I have been eating them off and on for the last 18 months, and I find it hard to focus when reading sometimes, just wondered if it was connected.

Thanks

Quick Start Test Smith

I couldn't find anything about other people experiencing blurry vision and attributing it to sweet potatoes on Google, but the thread you read that in was Slizzardman's "Perfect Pre, Mid, and Post Workout Nutrition" thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4870

I don't have any experience with it personally, but you could always not eat them for a few days and see how it feels.

patty1

Thanks for the replies guys, so it's light sensitivity that is the issue with sweet potatoes, not blurry vision, I'll keep eating them then.

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked out!

Thanks again.