My tutorial for muscle ups on rings and bar.

Started by sasquatch, May 8, 2011 · 9 Replies · 3,431 Views

sasquatch

I hope this helps somebody out thats trying to learn them. http://youtu.be/xGY1VvUDOwY It's my first tutorial. Hope it's not too bad. I was doing my muscle ups fast in the video beacause that's the way I got my first one and I thought it would be easier for someone just starting to get it that way.

Matthew Mossop

Thanks for posting... I've having a lot of trouble with these. The false grip and narrow grip tips should help :).

Rafael David

Nice tutorial! :) So the chickens still alive? hahaha :lol:

sasquatch

Thanks! Yes no chickens were harmed in the making or at the end of this video. Lol

Yaad Mohammad
sasquatch said:
I hope this helps somebody out thats trying to learn them. http://youtu.be/xGY1VvUDOwY It's my first tutorial. Hope it's not too bad. I was doing my muscle ups fast in the video beacause that's the way I got my first one and I thought it would be easier for someone just starting to get it that way.

Woah! Thanks a lot! I never knew about the false grip. This makes things 100 times easier.

sasquatch

Thanks man, glad it helped. :)

Yaad Mohammad

Hey, I can do 6 muscle-ups on the bar without a false-grip, but on the rings with false-grip, I can't do even one.

sasquatch

Make sure your pulling with a narrow grip. After I learned them, I didn't do them for awhile, and one day I tried them again and couldn't do it, it was pissing me off until I realized I wasn't keeping a narrow grip. When you're doing the move try keep the rings as close to your body as you can.

Yaad Mohammad

Tried it, didn't work. Seriously, I don't get it.

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

Good video, it's very useful for those who are looking for something to advance in their work =)

Greetings from Mexico!