hey guys, you must first apologize for my English, I want to say I'm a rookie with the rings and I wish that ye should say exercises for strength and hypertrophy.
Thank you very much to all
Started by daniel8846, May 6, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,602 Views
hey guys, you must first apologize for my English, I want to say I'm a rookie with the rings and I wish that ye should say exercises for strength and hypertrophy.
Thank you very much to all
Buy the book then.
Or check out the youtube channel for GymnasticBodies or peruse the forum. I think I used to have a Beginner's thread.
there are tons of ex on rings, as for hypertrophy it's not about the exercise, it's about the modality. 5*5 (set*reps) is probably the best compromise for both strength and hypertrophy.
here some strength exerecises on rings in no specific order:
pushups
rows
pullups
dipds
curls (pulling rings to your shoulders from inverted hang)
strap handstand
jacknife pushups
archer pushups
flies
360 tuck pulls
hanging leg lift
support
german hang (skinning the cat)
front lever
back lever
l-sit
plank
muscle ups
I guess you're gonna be able to find vids or pics for everyone.
play with it, find what works for you and have fun.
Thanks to all, the problem I have is not much English and I can hardly see the forum, then do the exercises you choose 5x5?