Got my rings. Still need to set them up and play. I'm looking forward to the texture and sure I'll post a mini review before I go to bed tonight.
I'm sure I'll take some video eventually with them as well for MU and lever work/cranks.
Overall, I am digging mine as I have them set up on my Power Tower. If anything I wish I could have them set up so the straps could be longer as this would give them a different feel. I think I need to find a local swing set around somewhere. Maybe go hang them from the football standarards at the track I sprint at. Sprinting and rings sound pretty good.
These are way more easier to move up and down than the lower gymnastics rings with straps at the gym we had. What a pain it was to get those adjusted right.
Honestly, I wish I had more room as I could have multiple set up and wouldn't have to adjust them. This is also how I prefer to have them set up in gym for classes.
I guess I lucked out and I got the triple strength buckles. Now, I wish the gymnastic bodies library was in something I could dump to my Ipod so I could easily look it up in my video folder for workouts ( I like to keep a bunch of CF, lifting and gymnastics videos in there. It was also pretty handy if I ever wanted to give a quick visual idea to one of my boys without having to setup the vcr ).