So today
Friday 02/12/11
What did I do
- heathrow
- ido + therband + slizz
- core+wrist
- physio stability work
- 7 pullups,4 pullups
- 3 rounds of
15s L-sit + 8 BW Dips focusing on keeping chest up and shoulders back. For a long time my left shoulder has been rolling forward at the bottom of the dip and Im now being forced to rectify that.
Tried to do some BL work but shoulder felt funny so I stopped there. Pushups also felt wierd particularly PPP.
Finished with a 2 rounds of splits routine - very good
10 mins Wall HS work.
Comments: my left shoulder feel unstable. it's strange that since going to see the physio and addressing the problem it feels as if things have gotten worse but I guess this is natural when addressing a problem. I'm going to work hard on the prehab.
An example of the instability in my left shoulder is when I do a mid-pullup iso hold - my right shoulder feels fine but my left shoulder is unstable and I have to actively pull it into my shoulder socket. my right holds its position naturally.