What does everyone do for Grip Training?
I've been doing Farmers walk w/ hand towels holding Kettlebells after my workouts theses last couple of days (Sunday and Tues). Today I did two sets of Towel FW w/ 60lbs for about 80-100m in 1- 1:30 mins and a fast set with 100lb kettlebells.
Sunday was bodyweight towel workout for me a ton of Rows and Tricep Ext with varying angles/feet elevated.
I tried out doing Deadlifts with the bar hanging from two towels. I walked around pinching plates together. Pretty tough. I haven't tried out weighted hangs yet.
My chin up/pull up PRs are over 100lbs.
I'd like to have some crushing grip strength. A couple of weeks ago I purchased the Captains of Crush #1 Gripper. The description said most men how workout w/ weights can not close it (sounds sad). It's rated at 140lbs of pressure. I found it pretty easy so I ordered the #2 (197lbs). It's on the way now.
I would appreciate any help.