Pommels again

Started by Michael Traynor, May 2, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,584 Views

Michael Traynor

I know there are a few threads about pommel training and that the Coach is a fan of the EGE pommel horse trainer for a number of reasons.

If a relative beginner was to want to learn circles, would it be possible on an edge training or would they have to start on a mushroom and move onto the EGE trainer as they improve?

As my budget is small but I am keen to learn I don't want to waste money on something that is too advanced for me but the versatility in using the EGE trainer in other exercises too appeals to me.

Thanks for any replies! :)

Razz

Get a mushroom to start man, that will last you a looong time just for training by yourself. I personally think the EGE would be too hard to start on.

Michael Traynor

sweet thanks bro :)