Girls can do human flags too

Started by RatioFitness, April 28, 2011 · 22 Replies · 7,885 Views

RatioFitness

9BflEQKdxUM

Oh yes.... oh yes they can........ 8)

Rafael David

1 - Ok, it is very difficult, but it was very fast. :|

2 - The beautiful girl who wears sunglasses! :mrgreen:

3 - Dude, girls can do planche, why not human flags? :roll:

RatioFitness

This was just an excuse to look at girls, and it's relevant because their doing bodyweight exercise.

kbryk

Love... Everywhere I go I see girls on treadmills so these girls have my utmost respect.

AlexX

Pro pole dancers are pretty awesome athletes. A lot of the tops ones do flags, back levers, and bodylevers pretty easily. Search for pole dancing champions on youtube, lots of awesome videos (they wear bikinis for competitions :D )

Rafael David
kbryk said:
Love... Everywhere I go I see girls on treadmills so these girls have my utmost respect.

Yeah, i agree! 8)

Cole Dano

Not as entertaining to watch, but the Indian's have a traditional art of pole strength called Mallakhamb. Its very interesting -

http://yoga-horizons.com/?p=63

ASForum

Pillar :) Not Pole..

Michael Traynor

.this.video.is.awesome.

Michael Traynor
Mikael said:
2 - The beautiful girl who wears sunglasses! :mrgreen:

Also here is the girl that is watching doing a slightly better one

km3mGwt8YXI

Blairbob

to note, these gals are still not doing a straight body flag.

I have never seen or heard of any females doing a straight body planche. Straddled or extremely straddled, yes.

Female pole dancing > Indian pillar/pole dancing. Costumes are much better as are the competitors in looks. Music tends to be better as well, atmosphere...well, heh-heh.

Marlon

The second girl is using seriously strange grip with her top hand.

Newguy

LBBBi0OAfFg

Blairbob

It looks like she is using a grip like L or eagle.

Impressive, but still needs a lot of work, especially that arch in the back.

Michael Traynor

while we are discussing women who are stronger than us (well me for sure)

qK0itWP2Jn0

Rafael David

OMG! She's very strong woman! :shock:

pogo69

wow... yes, she's insanely strong. also one of the most beautiful handbalancing routines I've seen - but then you need such a high level of strength and active flexibility to be so graceful.

Newguy

Jealous of her with how old she is now and how good she is at handbalancing??? Nah. I am jealous of her when she was 2!!!! (Look at that video on her channel!

Razz

WOW that woman is an insane handbalancer

Cole Dano

Arevik Seyranyan is one of the best there is. Beautiful, strong fluid, perfect poise, perfect mobility.

Just can't say enough adjectives!

This has also been posted awhile back but if you haven't seen it do. The dislocates and inlocates at the end are particularly astounding.

cStSBZPIY6k

Eddie Stelling

7:38 to the end is amazing. I didn't know that was humanly possible. Unbelievable!! Thanks for posting that Mr. Brady!

Rafael David

Just looking at it hurts my arms and shoulders... :shock: :oops: :cry:

Cole Dano

I bet she has some very healthy shoulders, its all in the scaps, amazing strength and control and ye at the same time so light and fluid.

The next time you wonder why all the prehab work, think about this video!