gymnastics is the only thing i have ever been very passionate about in my life. Its the only thing that i have liked so much i want to keep doing iteven when i am past the point of exhaustion (even tho when i get to that point i do stop) and i also i want to do it if i am very sore.
But sadly i am running into a few problems. The first of which is joint problems. My right elbow and right shoulder both still get annoying pains in them, even though i stretch them before i do my training. I am wondering if it might be something to worry about. I don't know anything about bones but it seems to be at the point where the joint conencts on my shoulder. My elbow usually ends up being fine the next day.
The second problem i run into is I don't have a trainer. I dont have any close friends to spot me and my wife certianly cannot hold me up if i am attempting to do a front lever or back lever. I find i have to reaserch videos and photos to a point where the image is engraved in my brain, then tell my wife what i need to look like for the end result. I know front lever pull ups are a great conditioning exercise, but i have no one to show me form, or help me when i am doing the exersice. I don't have money to go get the right training right now. I am lost. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?