A Serious Question About 'The Book'

Started by StevenL, August 7, 2008 · 1 Replies · 7,319 Views

StevenL

Coach, how much of this book will include things that can be done at my own home, and how much of it will be things I need a gymnastics facility for? I, like most here, have parallettes, pull up bar, parallel bars, and a floor and some walls. Thanks very much I will buy the book the day it comes out regardless.

Coach Sommer

What is the Minimum Equipment that I Need to Train?

Nice set up. Add some rings and you will be in business. Rings are the one piece of equipment that is truly indispensible in Gymnastic Strength Training™.

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7

Building the Gymnastic Body was written with the fact in mind that most people will not have access to a full blown gymnastics training facility. Some exercises I prefer performing on an overhead single bar and parallel bars; however having rings and some floor space will allow you to perform probably close to 90% of the exercises and progressions shown in the book.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer