Rings Named Elements Video

Started by Michael Traynor, April 21, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,139 Views

Michael Traynor

These have probably been linked before but this one includes the new named skills from this year including the F rated Carmona, with the same execution we have already seen but also a second clip of it with cleaner execution, Carmona is at 3:40 and well worth a look.

Enjoy :)

--U_mgXrYbY

Tarun Suri

I learnt a lot from that. I was impressed even more. And for the first time, I felt like I saw some real creativity on the rings. (I normally just see the same moves in the youtube videos that are posted).

Uzeeh

The Detchev move is, in my opinion, the most beautiful ring move there is. Is it hard to get into it/put into routines, or is it too easy a skill (b), or why don't gymnasts do this skill that often?

Michael Traynor

I would imagine it's mostly it's very low value.