Wrist question (Take two)

Started by Newguy, April 20, 2011 · 0 Replies · 1,915 Views

Newguy

I Tweaked my right wrist on Monday at gymnastics, I am not quite sure when it happened but I think it was when I was doing full lay back lever pulls to inverted, or inlocates. And then went bowling (Stupid I know) which made it worse. Based on stuff like this that have happened before it should heal in around 1-2 weeks.

Any way here are my questions.

1. I have 4 weeks left on my SSC, however all of the pressing skills (PL L-Sit etc..) Hurt my wrist, and I don't like the idea of this ruining my SSC, Will taking a week or two off of the SSC cause me to lose much progress? And is there anything I can do at least make it so I don't regress on the pressing skills?

2. What do I do to make my wrist heal faster?

3. What should I do for the WODs in the week or two that it takes to heal, it shouldn't take long to heal if I don't aggravate it, but I still want to workout.

Thanks in advance!!! You guys (And girls) are awesome.