I'm sure all of you see that after finishing the 3 sets of ring series on Ring Series days (Max Ring Str) is 5 sets of FL/BL and support.
At what percentage of max should we be doing these as? 50%, 80%, near max?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Blairbob, April 14, 2011 · 1 Replies · 47 Views
I'm sure all of you see that after finishing the 3 sets of ring series on Ring Series days (Max Ring Str) is 5 sets of FL/BL and support.
At what percentage of max should we be doing these as? 50%, 80%, near max?
Personally i'm working around 85%.
I haven't heard Coach comment on this, though in Mallorca he did say that for the static warm ups, only doing 50% was not necessary, one could work harder.
I doing some experimenting with the FSPs right now, separating them, and working hard on just one a day and feel its helping.