New rings skills

Started by Wangtang6911, April 13, 2011 · 3 Replies · 24,060 Views

Wangtang6911

One of the coaches here in Shanghai just came back from a conference and had a booklet with some new skills that are being put into the code. I think there were 2 new rings skills that were listed:

Kip to V-cross (D skill)

Back lever press to invert cross (F skill)

I haven't seen any videos of these skills so if you guys have any, please post them here!!

Gregor, you planning on training any of these skills??

Razz

they have been posted here on the forum, try searching :D

Gregor

Kip to V cross (Molinari)

BL to inverted (Carmona).

Probably no (maybe just for fun Molinari), because I don't need D cross anymore (for kip I do honma to cross) and Cramona is to hard :mrgreen: , it would be better if I concentrate on BL to maltese (F version) and straight body press to inverted.

Michael Traynor

Thread with the videos in:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5510

Enjoy :)