Got my first muscle up!

Started by jeffd, April 9, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,716 Views

jeffd

Hey all. I can now proudly say can I can do a muscle up! I achieved my first one yesterday after only being on the first week of killroy70's program. I guess I had a pretty good starting position in beginning this program. Anyways, this post is not just an outlet for my gloating. I have a question of whether it is acceptable for on Friday, my multi-plane day, to just do 3 sets of the Basic Ring Strength 1 as my FBE.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Start Test Smith

Nice work :)

Ryan Verma

Congrats on your first MU! Feels good, doesn't it!?! :)

Yes, I think it would be fine for you to do 3 sets of basic ring strength 1 for your FBE. If you do FSPs for a warm up, you should still do those as well.

jeffd

Yeah it does feel good. Would have felt even better if I had struggled with it for more than two attempt sessions, but I'm thankful I didn't have to deal with that frustration.

And yeah I would keep my FSP's.

Thanks guys

ashita

congrats :)