Place to stay and train- Stockholm

Started by Razz, April 7, 2011 · 15 Replies · 4,093 Views

Razz

Hey guys

I'm gonna be in Stockholm from April 16th to the 25th and was wondering if anyone here knows a place where I can either train gymnastics or possibly just hang my XR?

Also if anyone here lives in Stockholm and has a couch or floor I could crash on I'd be most grateful! I'll happily pay, just let me know and we can work out a price :) Another offer is that I'll be doing biosignature while there so if you live there I can give you a free biosignature test with advice afterwards ;)

If anyone wants to meet up and train let me know aswell! :D

Cheers

Razz

Alvaro

Just take care because Razz is famous for avoiding alcohol which is quite suspicious up there! :twisted:

Razz

HAHAHA :mrgreen: I promise you no drinking at all while in Sweden ;)

Mikael Kristiansen

As you know, I am in Belgium then. However there are open trainings in the circus hall where we train during this time. It is located in Alby, which is about 30 min with the subway to Norsborg.

It costs 60 SEK per time, and there are open trainings from 6 to 9 monday, tuesday, wednesday, and half past 5 to 9 on sunday.

There is a tumbling, two huge pits, 2 pairs of rings, high bar, p bars, plus a lot of circus equipment. Sadly there will be noone from my class there that week, but there are some from a peparatory education there, as well as some amateurs and trickers. There are sometimes some courses for kids at the same time, but it is usually not a problem.

If it is interesting i can send you a map which explains how to(pretty easy) get to the hall from the subway, takes abuot 7 min to walk.

Hope you get a great seminar!

Mikael

Razz

Handbalancer: That would be awesome with a map! I guess unless I find something closer by I'm definately going to train there! Shall be good fun :D

Christian Sørlie

Im up for it as well. Also going to Biosig.

Razz

Can anyone explain how to get from the airport to the center of Stockholm? Seems like a long and expensive cab ride so wondering if there are other opportunities.

Jacare

If you are arriving at Arlanda airport, there operates Arlanda express train, which is probably a cheaper option. Check out here: http://www.arlandaexpress.com/

Mats Trane

Hey Razz!

I'll check with My family tonight and se what the situation is like during that week. I can can also check with me sons coach tonight and see if they mer you in the training hall. Which Danish club do you belong to?

Btw what are you doing in Srockholm? And yes the train is the best way to get into the city from th airport

Razz

Thanks guys, got my train ticket now :D

I'm doing biosignature and PICP level 1 in Stockholm, soo damn excited! :D

I belong to Aalborg idrætsgymnastikforening (AIG), would be awesome if I could train in that club Mats, but if not then I still have my Xtreme rings so I can at least get in some strength.

John Sapinoso

AWESOME MAN!

Cole Dano

Razz (and Alex?) go for the gusto!

Mats Trane

Hey Razz

Didn´t realise it was this coming week. Its easter holidays here so I´m sorry you cant stay at our place. But I could probably get you into the traininghall. What times during the day would it works for you? My son trains mornings (9-10.30) and afternoons (15.00-18.00) this coming week as he is off from school. I will ask his coach on monday if its ok.

That thing you are doing is it at the Mornington Holel Bromma? If it is that would be realy good because the gym is very close.

Razz

Hey Cdx it's no problem man, I've found a hostel to sleep in :D If you could get me into the training facility that would be awesome. Biosig is from 10-18 every day so it might be a bit hard, maybe I'll just go for the standing back tucks and xtreme rings then :D

Mats Trane

I´ll check on Monday

Razz

If it's not possible then my shoulder would probably like having a rest anyways so don't worry too much about it :)