Yuri Van Gelder comeback documentary

Started by Marlon, April 6, 2011 · 5 Replies · 4,266 Views

Marlon

http://www.gezond24.nl/video/bekijk/de- ... elder1.htm

This is a 47 minute documentary i happened to come across while surfing the tubes for info about Yuri van gelder. Theres a lot of nice training and competition footage in it, as well as what I'm pretty sure is footage of Yuri using some of the same e-stim technology that i believe Slizzardman has been using and saying a lot of great things about. I think the documentary is in Dutch, and as such i can't understand a word of it, but if anyone speaks the language and happens to hear anything of interest I'm sure many people on the forum, including myself, would love to hear some translation :D

Razz

Awesome! Definately have to watch

Guest

I'm Dutch and so are Alex Dienaar and Frits MB, I'm sure one of us will be able to translate the interesting bits for you guys ;) I'm at work right now so I can't watch it with sound, but maybe tonight...

Rafael David

Of course i'll watch it! :D

Rafael David

I watched the video and i have 2 things to say:

1- 34:00 :lol:

2 - He don't use false grip! :shock:

Felipe

Can someone traslate it?

Can someone upload it to youtube?

Did someone reads how much he is maltesing with dumbells?