New Xtreme Ring Buckles are TRIPLE the Strength!

Started by Coach Sommer, August 3, 2008 · 10 Replies · 7,733 Views

Coach Sommer

Cam Buckle Strength has Now Been Tripled!

Even though 99% of the past orders have had no issues with slippage, in my eyes even one incident of slippage was one too many. As such I decided to upgrade the cam buckles used on the Xtreme Rings.

The new cam buckles are now TRIPLE the strength of the old!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

befunctional

Coach Sommer,

I just received an email said that USPS was electronically notified by the shipper on August 3, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. I wonder if my pair has the old buckles or new buckles?

Coach Sommer

All of the orders from the new shipment exclusively use the new triple strength buckles; yours included.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

befunctional

Thanks coach!

glwanabe

I recieved my rings on Wednesday. As I had already worked out that day I only played with them a little bit. Yesterday was not my main chest or shoulder work day so again I only did a few moves with them.

Having only done a few moves with them has not mattered, I'm sore. My chest is as sore as if I had done some serious bench pressing. I only did a few sets of flye type moves and some pushups. Can't wait to see what a few months of training with these is going to do for my chest, and shoulders.

Ibn Saeed

I just ordered the rings yesterday. I hope i get the strongest buckle.

Charles Weill

Makes me wish I had the Xtremes and not the elites. Will prolonged exposure to sunlight wear down the Xtreme straps to a dangerous degree?

Joshua Chan
Coach Sommer said:
Cam Buckle Strength has Now Been Tripled!

Even though 99% of the past orders have had no issues with slippage, in my eyes even one incident of slippage was one too many. As such I decided to upgrade the cam buckles used on the Xtreme Rings.

The new cam buckles are now TRIPLE the strength of the old!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Hello Coach, I ordered my Xtreme Rings a week ago, I´m going to Los Angeles for a couple of weeks so I won´t have any access to actual competition rings, Has anyone of your athletes tried them for other than strength training? I was thinking of Kips. Of course I intend to use them for solely strength training but I´m curious.

Thanks

Coach Sommer

Yes, the Xtreme Rings are fine for kipping strength elements. But as you already know, do not use them for swinging gymnastics technical elements.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joshua Chan
Coach Sommer said:
Yes, the Xtreme Rings are fine for kipping strength elements. But as you already know, do not use them for swinging gymnastics technical elements.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thanks Coach, I´ll just do some Kips to L-Sit/Cross

Ibn Saeed

Hello Coach

Is it possible to just order the Strap and the buckle ?