Heyo,
I am currently doing the following as a warmup prior to doing a WOD:
PL tuck - 4x10s
BL flat tuck - 4x15s
FL flat tuck - 4x15s
L-sit low - 4x15s (flexibility and core strength are the limiters here)
HS wall runs 3x30s, unless HS skill work will precede the WOD
Is it too much to be doing this before every WOD, ie 4 times a week, and do a "light" version of this FSP warmup with half the sets once per week on a day off before cardio or other skill work? I don't feel muscularly inhibited, but I'm not sure if I may be impacting the regeneration of my connective tissue...
Also, is it possible to maybe do a strength FSP workout, where I would hold the next progression of each position for less time BEFORE a WOD?
If I wanted to try and mix strength/regular/light FSP warmups into the WOD schedule (Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri), what would be the optimal frequency and ratio to do this, considering rest days as potential days to do strength FSP work?
Thanks for any input ![]()