As a few forum members may know I've had shoulder issues for years now. However since I started cuban press rotations with bands my external rotators are almost completely pain free now. However, although the pain at the rear of my shoulder is almost gone the pain in the collar bone is persisting. In the past they always assumed it was refered pain but now have decided it may be a separate issue. On my most recent physio appointment I told a new PT about it and he noticed for the first time that my left collar bone sits about an inch higher than my left. The painful movements include pulling my shoulders down and any scapular push-up motion (even just stood up pushing against the wall).
Although the physio noticed the collar bone he freely admitted that he didn't have slightest clue what was the cause and just said wait for your specialist consultant appointment - that's 3 months from now.
Although holding the bottom of dips alleviates the pain a lot German hangs of any kinds make it a lot worse, as do scapular pushups. Normal push-ups seem to be fine as long as my shoulders are properly retracted. If anyone has any clue what this may be I'd really appreciate feedback.