Hi Guys,
Im having a problem with my left hand, it is somehow stiff at the wrist. (Im trying my best to describe this). When i place my palms on the ground with the fingers pointing backwards toward my knees and then i lean backward so the shoulders are behind not directly above my palms. I feel this stiffness or tension in the left bone of my left hand the one inline with the little finger. I don't feel a thing in the right hand . I also get this feeling when doing dorsal or pseudo pushups.
The feeling is concentrated at the left circle-like bone and it runs along the white line.
I think what caused this, is the wrist exercise i used to do with the hand held wrist roller as i used to have this feeling while doing it. I might have been bending the left wrist a little more to left while doing these, which increased the pressure on the circle-like bone. But its been at least 6 months since i stopped doing the exercise.
Any rehab exercises to treat this? what should i do ?
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance