Hello,
I bought recently the gymnast abs from Eddie Baran and it's very good information.
I would like now to discover the training from gymnast,where to start and to end?
Can someone here can give me a site or pictures about core training program?
Started by xtremebody, July 31, 2008 · 4 Replies · 3,852 Views
Hello,
I bought recently the gymnast abs from Eddie Baran and it's very good information.
I would like now to discover the training from gymnast,where to start and to end?
Can someone here can give me a site or pictures about core training program?
what exercices d o you recommend to do ,to gradually perform the v ups etc...?
V-ups should be a exercise you stick to.
Russian twists
Leg raises/knee raises
L-sit
Side Planks
Leg raises on the floor
Hollow body holds
Superman raises
N-up
If you have rings do cranks, icecream makers.
kbryk said:V-ups should be a exercise you stick to.Russian twists
Leg raises/knee raises
L-sit
Side Planks
Leg raises on the floor
Hollow body holds
Superman raises
N-up
If you have rings do cranks, icecream makers.
thanks for the advice but i'm a neophyte in these terms like:
russian twist
leg raises on the floor difference with leg raise/knee raises
superman raises?
n ups
do you have pictures for each exercices?
thanks
Superman/Arch
Hollow
http://www.drillsandskills.com/positions
N-ups
Leg raise on floor
http://www.drillsandskills.com/article/18
Leg raise on bar, Knee raise is the same except your legs are bent.