It was barely long enough to be considered completed, but my was my form severely compromised? I'm lacking experience in this department and I'd appreciate some feedback.
qc-xGxKAPO4
Started by Tarun Suri, March 26, 2011 · 10 Replies · 2,924 Views
It was barely long enough to be considered completed, but my was my form severely compromised? I'm lacking experience in this department and I'd appreciate some feedback.
qc-xGxKAPO4
Slightly hollow but besides that looks pretty legit to me! Good job ![]()
Thanks razz! Feels great.
Question: I was under the impression that a hollow position was necessary for the front lever. Did I misinterpret something?
Yes its a hollow, but it possible to be hollow and still completely flat. You could also think of it in terms of fully extending the legs while maintaining the tuck of the hips.
Anyway, that's not to take anything away from your achievement, good job!
The upper back is what I was referring to. It should be completely straight with scapula retracted.
Yes of course, as the chest sags, the hips pike....
Ah! That makes sense, especially the relation with the chest. Thank you very much.
You monster! Good work! ![]()
In the video looks like you can't hold a mere straddle or half lay... i mean, looks like you jumped the progressions... need training and time my friend...
I absolutely agree Mikael. I have no intention of training the full lay anytime soon. I have never even attempted those earlier variations. I simply did it for fun one day, and wasn't sure if I actually did the real thing. So I decided to film it a week later and get a confirmation.
But thank you for the reminder on the importance of patience
I wouldn't want to get injured!
Random is a regular here, i think we all understood this was just 'for fun'.