Paris Bercy 2011 cup, rings dany rodriguez

Started by Alessandro Mainente, March 25, 2011 · 5 Replies · 2,504 Views

Alessandro Mainente

WiyTKmzyj8Y

and the final...

fYr1oEuiBQw

Alvaro

Chen is AMAZING!, so firm , precise, well... :shock:

Seiji

Although I like Rodriguez a lot because of his victorian, I think he's putting it in his routine too much. He does like 3 in that routine on the first clip.

Yibing is just amazing again, almost perfect form on everything. Even his landing didn't need extra steps!

Gregor

He is not having 3, it's not possible to have it. You can have only 2 same end positions like maltese, cross, victorian or what so ever.

It's new element and looks like more manna cross. But don't know, what it was supposed to be.

Razz

I think that was supposed to be a V cross, doesn't look pretty though.

Seiji

I have to agree, it isn't pleasing. Sorta looks like he's just taken the high manna and made it horizontal. I wonder which is easier.