Thank you all

Started by ashita, March 25, 2011 · 10 Replies · 2,499 Views

ashita

Hey Coach and everyone here, i just wanted to thank you.

I think nowadays, people don't do it enough.

Anyway, thanks to you, the forum, the great community, all the knowledge we can have acces freely, and your awesome book, have allowed me to change radically my way of training.

All the amazing things i'm able to perform today, you and the forum community are part of the reason of this success.

I can't wait the next books, i'll buy them with no doubt.

Thanks again :D

" To Look & Perform Like a Gymnast,You Must Train Like a Gymnast. "

I'm proud to train as a gymnast.

Have a nice week end.

TheSupersaiyan

Cole Dano

I second that and add -

Thank you Ashita for being so inspiring and awesome in general!

Alvaro

Thanks to you too Ashita you are a huge inspiration here! :D

Razz

Definately a big thank you from me too! This forum has been the start of what I feel is gonna become a good career and lifestyle for me. Could not thank Coach and the other people on the forum enough!

Newguy

What Ashita and Razz said! THANKS EVERYONE!!! You guys are priceless (In a good way :P:) )

Joshua Naterman

We definitely have the greatest online community I have ever heard of! I am proud to be a part of this place, and I am always learning new things here. I love it! I would not be anywhere near as good at what I do if I hadn't found this place two years ago.

Tarun Suri

+1 to what everyone said! I have nothing to add, but needed to share!

Gavin Strelitz

Totally, this is an incredible online community. I have learnt so much from this place and my health and body have improved alot as a result. There is also a high level of respect for each other and just a very giving attitude. It's great.

swarovski

just the spark I needed to discover that with hard work and dedication I can do feats I've never dreamt about.

this forum is a wealth of knowledge on COOL strength development.

I sign the thank you list.

Razor

No matter how much i thank u coach its not enough, if it wasn't for you and for this great forum with its great moderators and members i would have been stuck at doing endless reps of pushups and eventually i would have lost hope in BW training. Thanks to you, to your book and to the great knowledge you share with us, the gymnastics' strength & abilities that i used to dream of, have now become goals that im trying to achieve :D.

THANK U ALL

ASForum
:) Hugs :):D