http://gettingstronger.org/2011/03/the-case-against-antioxidants/
Enjoy. For you sciency guys it has plenty of studies. For you grammar guys, sorry for saying sciency. ![]()
Started by Kyle Courville, March 22, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,502 Views
http://gettingstronger.org/2011/03/the-case-against-antioxidants/
Enjoy. For you sciency guys it has plenty of studies. For you grammar guys, sorry for saying sciency. ![]()
Good article.
It makes sense. You can count on man to try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to nutrition. We are told to avoid processed foods; a supplement pill is probably as processed as it gets.
That's very interesting, especially for the young guys of us!
I think there's a lot of truth to that. I haven't taken any supplements, including vitamins, for a long time now. I'm eating tons of different fruits and veggies along with meat and lots of spices. I haven't so much as had a cold for over six months now I think! It might be longer than that, but I have felt unusually good. Real food is way better than chemical extracts for general health!