2 quick questions

Started by Dilraj Dhillon, March 20, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,213 Views

Dilraj Dhillon

I have elbow tendonitis and it doesn't hurt when I utilize basic straight arm supports, for example when I practice L-sits or levers. However when putting my elbow through a plane of motion it does hurt, for example push-ups and pull-ups.

1) If I use straight arm supports that don't cause pain, will that still be harmful to the healing process of my elbow tendonitis?

2) Will only working straight arm elements have negative effects in any way?

braindx

1. Generally, any exercise that doesn't hurt is fine to do. Just don't get excessive with them

2. Nope, but as you rehab your tendonitis you should start mixing low intensity ones back in

Dilraj Dhillon

Thank you very much for your reply, I will gradually start to throw in low intensity exercises.