Chest expanders from Lifeline

Started by Jborg, March 19, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,753 Views

Jborg

Hi there everyone

I'm about to purchase three chest expanders from Lifeline for prehab/rehab ala external rotations, curls, triceps extensions

Does anyone have suggestions of which ones to buy, i'm a little bit confused about the measurements in lb. Is it per tube or per expander (three tubes)???

I will have to get the shipped from the US to Europe, so i want to get the right ones for my purposes the first time.

Thanks in advance

Jens

Cole Dano

The difference in price to buy 3 vs the full set of 9 isn't that much, in fact the shipping is the same either way. I'd get the full set and not worry.

Donar

If you like homemade exercise equipment and want to make an expander yourself, check out this website:

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/shenandoah ... rings.html

Look at 'The Hook' and 'Surgical Tubing Exercise Band'

Haven't tried it yet, but definitely will.