TheSupersaiyan - 3 fingers 90 degree pushup(world record)

Started by ashita, March 19, 2011 · 7 Replies · 3,070 Views

ashita

The first reason of the fail is to set up limits to your mind.

TheSupersaiyan

Here my New World Record, it's just the beginning of my Supersaiyan Journey, i turn 22 today :)

So i couldn't expect a better gift :)

Enjoy :twisted:

dvA9oDAUiDc

Seiji

I just saw this on youtube and was about to post it but remembered you were a member here. This is amazing!

Also, happy birthday!

Razz

Damn sick man! Congratulations and happy birthday ;)

ashita

Thanks to both of you :)

Seiji

Just gotta let you know, you're really inspiring to watch. I hope to be this strong or better one day :D

How long have you been training all of the strength things you do? Also, when can I see a super saiyan 4?! It's just madness.

ashita

Thank you and i'm glag that i inspire you. :)

I have been training since a little more than 3 years.

SS4 i should complete it within the next two years.

Need to master iron cross, maltese on ground, One arm handstand, one arm front lever for the harder move and it's just a small part of the requirement lool :twisted:

Alessandro Mainente

you are impressive, and impressive are your fingers..if i try this maybe i find my finger cut in half

ashita

Lool alex , thanks :)