This method consists of just train for your static positions this 2 exercices: planche and front lever. This is more explained in Appendix B in book , but have anyone tried this? I will try that method and see what will happen in my strength... looks a good idea and seems like the chinese do something like that, something simpler, like the post of Wangtang6911 confirm:
and take a look in what he said, he said that kid just do bench and rope climb! no waste of time doing lots of pull ups etc...
and like Ido said here:
Ido Portal said:Also doing too many things is counter productive. I'm more in favor of building brick upon brick and reaching the sky. Build a base with basic movments, advance to more advanced movements and decrease the amount of base work and go on. For example, I know very few elite gymnasts who routinly perform pull ups. Its a waste of their time. they have done it as 6-8 year olds and built a base and now they do not need it. We have a limited amount of recovery ability, you do not want to waste it on something less than efficient, just because it is a dogma.
I think i will cut some FBE of my workout to make it simpler and have better recovery... have anyone experience on this or maybe wanna say what think?