Xtreme Rings to Middle-East ?

Started by Razor, March 8, 2011 · 7 Replies · 3,192 Views

Razor

1st I Want to say HI to all the respected members in this forum, im new here, actually this whole forum experience is new to me :oops: . Ive been a guest here for about a month now and after reading Coach Sommer's book i finally decided to buy the rings and start training properly like a gymnast.

The problem is that i live in the Middle-East, in Saudi Arabia to be more specific ....i want to buy the rings but i dont know whether gymnasticbodies.com delivers to here, i mean is it guaranteed that i'll be recieving them if i placed an order ? I had a bad experience with amazon and i dont want to lose my money agian

I Hope Coach Sommer answers this

Thanks in Advance

Razz

I lived in Qatar and received mine no problem. Saudi may be a different story though..

Alvaro

Don´t say you are going to practice iron cross ... 8)

Razor
Razz said:
I lived in Qatar and received mine no problem. Saudi may be a different story though..

Both Qatar & saudi are in the Middle East Region, but it might be different as u said

Have to wait for coach Sommer's reply ...to be certain about this

Blairbob

Have you tried PMing Coach Sommer yet?

Razor
Blairbob said:
Have you tried PMing Coach Sommer yet?

Just did that, thanks for the advice..didn't occur to me

Im still a noob in such things

Quick Start Test Smith
omegant said:
Don´t say you are going to practice iron cross ... 8)

:lol:

Razor

Coach replied and the answer is yes gymnastic bodies delivers to suadi arabia. Going to place an order as soon as i can.