Spinning ring handles

Started by Stewart Whaley, March 4, 2011 · 1 Replies · 2,184 Views

Stewart Whaley

My XR are hung in the garage and I started carrying homemade 'rings' to work or upstairs so I can do WOD's near my wife and newborn (doorway pullup bar).

I think the homemades are a major source if my current tendinitis problem.

I tied tow bowline loops with small PVC handles on cam buckle straps.

Cheap,effective however the handles can spin and are murder on the grip.

I have stabilized then now, just wondering if anyone has experience with handles like this.

And I guess this is a warning to be careful with them.

I think the forearm cramping was masking extra biceps tendon pressure that finally became a problem.

Going to order 2nd set XRs when recovered.

Joshua Naterman

I have had spinning handles before and did not like them. Coach's rings are much better!