What is this?

Started by Graham Smith, March 3, 2011 · 2 Replies · 2,079 Views

Graham Smith

For those of you who get funny looks setting up your rings in commercial gyms, perhaps you should just stick to the spin bikes!

Michael Traynor

Well, i'm convinced, i'm never going to compete at gymnastics so I may invent my own subsport and train for 5 years before I tell anyone else it exists. Winner!

jl5555

Not to seem glib about other peoples' fitness passions but have you ever tried spinning? I have and I'm sure part of my brain melted that day. You may sweat and perhaps even build some endurance doing it but surely there is nothing more boring in this world than spinning. Clearly, the guys in those videos have done a lot of spinning and it seems to me that the logical progression from sitting in a dark room pedaling away and getting yelled at would lead to that type of performance. As a matter of fact, I cannot be sure there wasn't some of that going on already in the dark room the one time I did spin; hmmm.......