Hey guys,
Thought you might be interested in this really interesting article, gives you an idea of how the young Chinese gymnasts train. It was linked through gymnasticscoaching.com.
Started by Michael Traynor, March 3, 2011 · 7 Replies · 6,228 Views
Hey guys,
Thought you might be interested in this really interesting article, gives you an idea of how the young Chinese gymnasts train. It was linked through gymnasticscoaching.com.
Great essay. Thank you for posting it.
Both the father, Nicholas Bock, who wrote the essay and their coach, Guonian Wu, are friends of mine. I look forward to sitting down with them to discuss their impressions further.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Wow i'd love to know how that compares to other countries in the western world's summers schools!
I'm not even sure if one even exists in the UK for gymnastics :|
I bumped into Mr. Wu down at the Socal Judges course and of course made the mistake of not knowing who he was until I recognized the name.
Yes, I was a complete newb that day and I think he smiled at that and everyone had a good laugh.
Interesting article! ![]()
You can look at the video too, at first i didn't realize it was there:
Thanks so much for posting. That was very interesting.
Thanks, Breaks! Great read and very interesting subject.