Sort of a wishy washy random question... My legs grow like weeds, on steroids
and since finding this place I pretty much dont work my legs or VERY very little so they dont interfere with my goals of planche and front lever....
However I feel like my overall athleticism is lacking from the lack of lower body training, and having recently gotten a solid straddle planche, and had a full front and back lever for a while, I gotta ask is it worth it?
Not harping on levers or planche by any means, just looking for some discussion.
I could still perform almost all the bodyweight feats I enjoy except the above if I resume consistent leg training. Muscle ups, handstands, ring work, Idk I got so obsessed with the planche and now that I have the straddle Im not sure if it was worth giving up the other attributes.....
What say you other fine gentleman(and ladies!) in gymnastic land?