what do you all think of the sequence of this vid?

Started by ilove2workout28, February 25, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,648 Views

Razz

I'm shocked. Cool that he advocates rings, but the dude is giving seminars on ring training and he can't hold a tuck PL on them. Ok maybe coach can't either, (I don't know) but he has proved his knowledge many times through his students. Don't know what to say except that if this guy earns a living out of his webpage, most people on here could do so too. The thing is to find the source of GOOD information and get that stuff instead of the crappy stuff. (this is general, not related to the goldmedalbodies) For example Poliquins seminars are about the same price as the commercial fitness centres strength coach seminars. I certainly know which one I'd choose.

Alvaro

At the seminar videos it seems they are using the coach´s XR. Maybe he is in the forum after all.

Blairbob

They are more than likely using MuscleDriver rings, not Coach Sommer's rings as they link them on their website.

This is the other gymnastics training program I saw back in September. They are connected to Scott Sonnon and RMAX.