Hello ![]()
The last year I've had many injuries to my legs (ankle overuse on both and MCL tear to the right)
Over 7 months past since I've injured the MCL and I'm planning to start a rehab program in the very near future. I didn't injure my knee because of my training - I simply jammed my legs between two bus seats. Sounds funny but the first week I couldn't stand upright for more than 15min. :cry: Going upstairs was a disaster. But it seems to be healed now ![]()
So I'm designing a rehab schedule. A found an article by Thomas Kurtz that says that the high number of hindu squats promotes knee ligaments strength. Coach Sommer also wrote in the post - Ankle Stability Exercises that connective tissues require high rep work. However I'm still afraid to do hindus because the technique is the exact oposite of the regular squat.
So what do you think: Hindu squats - build strong knees or destroy them ?
Thanks to all. Any input will be helpful.