Pain in left hand, from L-sit?

Started by lex4158, February 22, 2011 · 3 Replies · 1,811 Views

lex4158

Hey guys, the past few days I have been experiencing a slight pain in my left hand, notably my ring finger. At first I thought it was from being on the laptop all day, but then I realized It could be from doing L-Sits.

I have been performing the L-Sit on my irongym indoor pull up bar (I place it on the ground) the handles on it are not as thick as real PB bars. I also have been performing he L-Sit at my university gym's dip station. I sometimes get a sharp pain in my hand (while doing the L-Sit). For some reason I think these bars are too thin/not right to do an L-Sit on.

Any tips/suggestions?

Thanks.

Cole Dano

See what happens if you use something else, chairs , blocks, a table edge...

lex4158
Mr Brady said:
See what happens if you use something else, chairs , blocks, a table edge...

Thanks, ya I was planning on trying to use two chairs for a few weeks and see if it gets better.

Cole Dano

Good, of course if it doesn't then you will need to address it.