My path to Paleo began with an 11 hour sugar crash

Started by John Sapinoso, February 21, 2011 · 4 Replies · 2,846 Views

John Sapinoso

So for the majority of my life I've known absolutely nothing about nutrition. I don't claim to to currently be knowledgeable, but Ive come a long way with unweighed unmeasured meat and veggies. I've been fairly paleo for 2 years and after compiling and comparing pictures and performance history I've further convinced myself to never go back.

To see my path to Paleo and the 11 hour sugar coma that put me on it check out this link

http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/02/022 ... nd-my.html

kbryk

Nice to see the progression and what you learned from the Soy and Tofu adventures, I've began dabbling into some Paleo readings myself.

Also a quick question I was skimming through your blog and saw that you have 30gs of fish oil daily, I've been looking for a good source of inexpensive fish oil, found some great prices but nothing that was attractive enough for me to dose more than 6-10 grams daily, I was wondering if you had a good supplier?

John Sapinoso

I've been lucky and have found sales on liquid fish oil and cod liver oil here and there which is where I get the bulk of my dose. For pills on the go, it terms of cost effectiveness per dose, Ive been getting mine from trueprotein.com and nutrabio.com. Although there are much better sources for purity which means taking less pills and not feeling like a crazy person at dinner time :lol:

Razz

Cool pics and a nice story :)

Christian Sørlie

Yeah, great story and great timing.

After quite a long break from Paleo and healthy eating, I too am back on the nutrition matters highway.

Not that I've been eating nothing but bad food, but too much ice cream and white flour products mixed in with the meat.

So this is a great motivator, thanks!