Cast Wall Walks & Press HS

Started by Patrick Angelo Sardilli, February 20, 2011 · 3 Replies · 2,428 Views

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

Comment at will. I'm really focusing on removing hips off wall not all were perfect but getting better if you guys see something else let me know thanks. I can't do it without a wall still because I lose it at the top. :(

IxQHZl0xRxA

Archie Moses

I think it is awesome that you are utilizing the progressions as prescribed! I wish I had that type of set-up to work my presses.

It looks like your hands look too far apart, both on the wall walks and on the presses. I think you would find more power with hands closer together.

Also, it helps me to point my toes first to get my legs firing before I even begin to lift. Maybe try to rest the top of your foot on the box, rather than with your toes down (does that make sense?). This way you can get them active before you start to lift, and avoid any bit of push with your feet that may still be there. You want the toes pointed in the end anyway.

Keep training! This is inspiring to me to start working more pressing! Thanks a lot!

Blairbob

you can only toe point so much in shoes but i as well prefer a toe point to lead into the press

Patrick Angelo Sardilli

Thx Moses, and no problemo buddy.

I use my hands a lil wider than shoulder width. Feels good but when I go do my seminar with Coach I'll be corrected for sure.

I'll give the foot on top of the box a try next time thanks!