I was wondering if anyone have a good guide on rolls on the rings, I know nothing about them?
Thanks,
Matt
Started by MatthewM, July 18, 2008 · 3 Replies · 3,292 Views
I was wondering if anyone have a good guide on rolls on the rings, I know nothing about them?
Thanks,
Matt
Yarr, http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=620.
Yeah, I noticed that, I was wondering if there was a dedicated article devoted to rolls, I am rather scared to attempt them until I understand them.
Thanks,
Matt
Rolls are quite simple and can be trained safely and comfortably by most beginners. Simply adjust your Xtreme Rings down until they are chest high or slightly lower and then attempt the roll as outlined in the article referenced above. With the rings set so low, it will be very easy to set your feet on the ground if you are unsuccessful at completing the roll.
Literally the only way you can get hurt is by letting go of the rings in the middle of roll :roll:.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer