Alexandr Balandin SR EF Moscow World Cup 2010

Started by Coach Sommer, February 15, 2011 · 8 Replies · 2,521 Views

Coach Sommer

-R0kVPfyRp8

Not your typical thick ring strength physique; but incredibly strong nonetheless.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Gerald Mangona
Not your typical thick ring strength physique

Wow. if that's what a "skinny" guy looks like on the rings, I think I should be ok if I keep at this for the next few years. Ha. 5' 11" 175 lbs.

AlexX

I like the dismount, haven't seen too many front dismounts.

Alvaro

That press to inverted cross is soo smoooth! ( all the rutine by the way :shock: )

Michael Traynor

Really really nice routine, love the 360 pull to maltese and absolutely love the vertical pull into inverted cross. Just really nice work all round, the whole routine looks very 'safe' by which I mean it feels confident, controlled with no risk of errors (not that it is easy ;) )

ashita
love the vertical pull into inverted cross

haha i just watched that video last night, i love this guy , he is really strong ! and yes that part was sick !

Razz

Ashita somehow it wouldn't surprise me if you reach this level of strength some day.

ashita
Razz said:
Ashita somehow it wouldn't surprise me if you reach this level of strength some day.

That's my goal :twisted: thanks to believe in me :D

Philip Chubb

That has been my goal since coming to this site.