Thejsapblog - NEW STOP MOTION VIDEO

Started by John Sapinoso, February 13, 2011 · 20 Replies · 6,454 Views

John Sapinoso

I'm starting a new gymnastics / training blog at

follow me at

http://thejsap.blogspot.com/

I'll be posting my recorded WOD videos and other stuff there.

check it out

Brendan Coad

Very cool, Thanks for linking. I know I'll enjoy following as I'm sure others will.

Christian Sørlie

Nice blog and one FINE muscle up(!), that one was on par with Andreas Aguilar.

Looks like a great gym BTW, aerial straps is something I really want to try.

Sternford

Hey, I saw those front lever pictures on facebook. neat

Razz

Cool Tsoonami. Badass ring routine.

John Sapinoso

thanks guys!

John Sapinoso

Here's some new interviews


  • Our very own Frits, the 69 year old who is stronger than you:
    (
http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/03/030 ... svelt.html)
National trampoline champion, Disney performer and parkour badass Trevor Nare:
(http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/03/030 ... -nare.html)
Littlebeastm: a 220 lbs bodyweight strength machine:
(http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/02/022 ... eastm.html)
Stacie Ridley, Founder of gymnastfix.co.uk and 3 time disabled British gymnastics champion:
(http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/02/022 ... idley.html)
Our very own Ashita aka "Vass Thesupersaiyan" aka the guy who can do two finger planche pushups:
(http://thejsap.blogspot.com/2011/02/022 ... aiyan.html)

Newguy

Thanks! :) I have enjoyed reading your blog, especially the featured athlete section!!! (Hey, I know you don't want to take up much of the time of the people you interview, but I personally would love to see some longer interviews!)

John Sapinoso

Newguy, Thanks for the constructive criticism. Any specific questions you'd like answered by the featured athletes? I can't take up too much of their time but can definitely change up the questions.

Getinthecar

I also enjoy reading the interviews Tsoonami. Here are some ideas for additional questions:

- How did you started training?

- How often do you train and how does your trainingsweek looks like?

- Why are you doing GB instead of regular fitness or other sport?

- What is your favorite excercise?

- What are the achievements that you are most proud of?

- How would you describe yourself?

- How does training effects your daily life?

- What are your strong and weak points?

John Sapinoso

Short preview of more awesome to come...YIsHE7ufFks

Btw nearly 10k views on the site! :D

I've also changed up the layout a little bit, let me know if you have any feed back.

Got some interesting people to interview coming up, so if you have any suggestions for questions, send them my way

Erik Sjolin

Nice! Now do it with someone chasing you, or get powerups like in Mario Kart! :lol:

Seriously though, that's cool.

Adam Bodestyne

Hah, loved the stop-motion video. Also, blog looks great; I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Jharris

I like it! Nice.

Cole Dano

Great Job, you even got points from Coach Sommer!

Ryan Verma

This is brilliant!!!

Archbishop o balance

Nice work! Checking your blog daily for updates =) Keep up the good work.

Oh, and I've got to thank you for posting that "battle for the sun" video, it got me fired up for days. That one-arm press at 2:10ish is FRIGGIN' INSANE!!

Alvaro

great blog and videos you got there!

John Sapinoso

Thanks a lot guys, stay tuned for episode 2 sometime early next week or so.

LaughingTiger

Great videos, can't wait to see episode 2.