Hey I did a video on how to Human Flag. I hope it helps someone. Any questions just ask. Peace and respect to everyone.
I dont know how to properly embedded here. So just in case I didnt wrong here is the link. (Fixed :wink: )
yNGojppcqMQ
Started by NoWeights, February 10, 2011 · 2 Replies · 3,434 Views
Hey I did a video on how to Human Flag. I hope it helps someone. Any questions just ask. Peace and respect to everyone.
I dont know how to properly embedded here. So just in case I didnt wrong here is the link. (Fixed :wink: )
yNGojppcqMQ
Your drills help me a lot. Thank you btw I use two horizontal bars instead of a vertical bar for human flag. Is there a difference between em? Am i okay to use two bars? becuase I dont have a decent vertical bar. Thank you again.
The horizontal bars are a little easier to grip onto, but they're don't make that noticeable of a difference. I also don't have a vertical pole to practice, but have done it on them before.
Remember in the long run that a human flag is not the last possibility. It's just the isometric version of a side lever pull.
4fT6m1Pv94k