Triple front lever and some speedos!

Started by M_L_T@Hotmail.com, February 10, 2011 · 20 Replies · 4,382 Views

M_L_T@Hotmail.com

The Beastskills Facebook page just found this photo. Jim has no other infomation on it but posted it because he thought it was awesome. I agree and thought I'd share!

Razz

Nice picture! Not really a true front lever for the first two hanging but still must take some pretty insane strength

Erik Sjolin

Nice! I love seeing those old feats! I'd imagine it would make a handstand on the rings a lot easier too, since there's so much weight being pulled down on them, right?

Newguy

We should do this kind of stuff at the seminars! (Except with dillion doing a Planche or Inverted Cross on the rings)

Now I really want to go to the seminar...

Joshua Naterman

I am totally down for someone doing a front lever hanging off my shoulders while I am in FL. I say we try it at lunch.

George Launchbury

Are the bottom two guys hanging on to the guy above's ears?

Joshua Naterman

Ok, ok, so what we need is Dillon planching on my chest with someone holding FL off my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I have the grip strength for that, and there would be nothing cooler anywhere!!! Old school strength FTW.

Joshua Naterman
George said:
Are the bottom two guys hanging on to the guy above's ears?

:shock: :lol: I hope not!

Newguy
slizzardman said:
Ok, ok, so what we need is Dillon planching on my chest with someone holding FL off my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I have the grip strength for that, and there would be nothing cooler anywhere!!! Old school strength FTW.

I think I am now going to spend my 16 years of life savings to go to the seminar

Mikael Kristiansen

Class! People should do more of these things. I love these feats, and especially old pictures of them. I remember my handstand coach told me about a friend of his who would do a handstand on 2 tightwires(like you would on bars) for 5 minutes, up in the top of a circus tent while suspending an aerial straps number from using only his teeth!(of course using a special piece of equipment to have in the mouth attached to the straps)

M_L_T@Hotmail.com
slizzardman said:
Ok, ok, so what we need is Dillon planching on my chest with someone holding FL off my shoulders. I'm pretty sure I have the grip strength for that, and there would be nothing cooler anywhere!!! Old school strength FTW.

sounds brilliant... but don't forget the speedos!

Joshua Naterman
Handbalancer said:
Class! People should do more of these things. I love these feats, and especially old pictures of them. I remember my handstand coach told me about a friend of his who would do a handstand on 2 tightwires(like you would on bars) for 5 minutes, up in the top of a circus tent while suspending an aerial straps number from using only his teeth!(of course using a special piece of equipment to have in the mouth attached to the straps)

I love feats of jaw strength!!! That is awesome. That is also one of the craziest things I have ever heard of!!! :shock: :twisted:

John Sapinoso

sorry, no speedos

181641_1695181253187_1047480144_31619315_7296127_n.jpg

168705_1695181413191_1047480144_31619316_1665040_n.jpg

Joshua Naterman

Nice, great job switching it up!

How did it feel to do FL with someone hanging off your shoulders?

John Sapinoso

Depending on how and where they grab, you have to retract your scapulae a little harder or it doesn't feel too good. I think we had one viable triple but that was killer on the anchor.

Eddie Stelling

That is freaking awesome! Nice work dude!

Erik Sjolin

Very awesome work! Too bad you couldn't add a third to the bottom of it.

Anyone feel like trying to tackle this one?

George Launchbury

Could you make a large arch made up of a number of bodies, with the ring straps hanging off the top center one ...supporting the original feat posted at the beginning. :)

PS: Guess who's sleep-deprived today...

Nick Van Bockxmeer
slizzardman said:
I love feats of jaw strength

gttc_2uf12A

Getinthecar

Awesome photo, thanks for sharing! :D

Seiji

Where exactly do you hold the person above you in front levers? On the traps (ouch) or clavicle or something?