So, my knees have never been a problem (at least I think), save for maybe feeling a bit weak after doing heavy squats. Once I started doing the GB WODs though, my knees have felt... peculiar. Once in a while I will possibly feel dull pain, but mostly they just feel maybe a bit stiff and/or slightly uncomfortable? I am not really familiar with the feeling, so I don't really know how to describe it. I noticed it after I did SLS for the first time during a WOD, if that is any token.
I also noticed that I am slightly knock-kneed, and am doing things to remedy this as outlined in Pain Free (mostly hip flexor exercises). I'm not sure if this is part of the problem or not.
Anyway, is this something I should be worried about, or am I being worried for no reason? Are these just feelings of my knees adapting to new stress and getting stronger?