My fingertips planche , full and straddle

Started by ashita, February 4, 2011 · 20 Replies · 6,211 Views

ashita

Hey guys , i just tried today for fun t odo 2 and 3 fingers planche and planche push up.

I have almost done the 2 fingers full planche , really clsoe, i just did not show it in the video cause it was a fail lol

Anyway enjoy it and le met know what you think.

Just a quick video to have one video in my channel lol

Also maybe you have already heard about my supersaiyan requirement.

I completed the SS3 , my video is coming soon, just need to record all the videos.

My first showreel is coming soon as well in a few month.Subscribe to not miss it.

Train hard everyone :twisted:

Newguy

Very nice, Completely beastly!!! You have a VERY Strong planche!

ashita
^_^ :wink:
David Picó García

Man, you are....strooooooong!!! Your videos are impressive :shock:

Razz

Dude you are insanely strong!!

ashita

Thanks guys !

I def can kill somebody with one finger i guess :lol: :twisted:

Razz
ashita said:
Thanks guys !

I def can kill somebody with one finger i guess :lol: :twisted:

I wouldn't be surprised.

ashita
Razz said:
ashita said:
Thanks guys !

I def can kill somebody with one finger i guess :lol: :twisted:

I wouldn't be surprised.

Ahaha just kidding

btw i tried again later last night the 2 fingers full planche , and i did it, around 2 sec.

I didnt manage it when i tried it before with the others videos :(, anyway i'll put it in my next video. :wink:

Razz

I'm looking forward to the showreel. Haven't seen anyone trying to go for 2 finger planches before :shock:

Longshanks

That's the most impressive thing I've seen in a very long time!

Kyle Courville

You are incredibly insane.

Ashita doesn't check under the bed for the boogy monster; the boogy monster checks under his bed for Ashita. :lol:

ashita
Razz said:
I'm looking forward to the showreel. Haven't seen anyone trying to go for 2 finger planches before :shock:

Yes i'm the first , well on the web at least :twisted:

Ashita doesn't check under the bed for the boogy monster; the boogy monster checks under his bed for Ashita. :lol:

Ahaha so true , i heard him last night , he was shaking. :lol:

yuri marmerstein

awesome, I look forward to move videos from you

sasquatch

I didn't know you were vassthespersaiyan. Amazing strength.

ashita

Thanks guys !

Yes that's me Vass Thesupersaiyan , supersaiyan for life !!!!! :twisted:

Erik Sjolin

That is...incredible.

ashita
:D
ashita

youtube has removed the video because of right author about music

anyway i have uploaded it again

if oyu like , don't forget to subscribe, share it with your friends etc...

enjoy , and planche forever :D

ashita

Not on fingertips but here is a video from this morning

Full rom perfect form planche push up on dips bar.

Happy training everyone :D

ashita

hahahaha i already can do it :twisted:

Lol you funny and that tutorial is too funny >_< 8)