Tape (Wrist, Hands...)

Started by fvhiii, July 10, 2008 · 1 Replies · 5,885 Views

fvhiii

Does anyone have a good resource to buy quantities of athletic tape for a reasonable price. I use tape for my wrists and hands (to cover blisters) and I am consistently running out of it.

Previously, blogger Ortprod posted about Ironmind selling 10lbs of chalk for a great price. I was hoping someone had a simiar resource for tape.

Please make sure that the tape that you recommend is quality stuff, we all know about using crappy athletic tape.

Ibn Saeed
fvhiii said:
Does anyone have a good resource to buy quantities of athletic tape for a reasonable price. I use tape for my wrists and hands (to cover blisters) and I am consistently running out of it.

Previously, blogger Ortprod posted about Ironmind selling 10lbs of chalk for a great price. I was hoping someone had a simiar resource for tape.

Please make sure that the tape that you recommend is quality stuff, we all know about using crappy athletic tape.

Have you tried this one

J&J Coach Athletic Tape

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmi ... umber=1269

I am thinking of ordering this along with

Chalk (Box of 8 blocks)

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmi ... umber=1268

Does anyone have any experiences, any recommendation ?