I just realized that I don't have the option to attach pictures to my post. I also went threw my old posts and found one where I had attached a picture, and now the picture is gone. Does anyone know why this has happened? I read through the FAQs and it says that the forum administrators have to allow members to post attachments. I was previously allowed to attach, does this mean I am now blocked?? Not sure if i did something wrong or if its just a technical issue. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
Attachments Question??
Started by Eddie Stelling, February 3, 2011 · 5 Replies · 3,109 Views
This may have been changed as part of the forum update process. I will look into it ASAP and post back here when it is sorted.
Regards,
George.
I have re-allowed attachments. I have set up the board to allow only image files, as I see no reason for there to be any other attachments. There is a file size limit on each uploaded image, and a finite drive space allocation on the server. I have been reasonably generous. ![]()
I can see that I need to look at the CSS styling for the default attachment blocks. However they do look a lot better for now if you click the 'Place inline' button below the box you type your post into (after the image has been uploaded). If the image is large, it will generate a smaller thumbnail that can be clicked to see the file full-size.
Let me know if there are any further problems with this.
Regards,
George.
Brilliant picture!!!
I just tried it out and it worked great! Thank you very much for your help and quick response! You are the man!!
You're welcome. Thanks for pointing it out.